KOOTU DECK6.1 carbon fiber mountain bike carbon frame mtb with shimano deore m6100 12 speed
SHIMANO DEORE M6100 groupset Speed Control
Equiped with SHIMANO DEORE M6100 groupset 1*12 Speeds with Shifter lever, Front derailleur, Rear derailleur - so It enables you to start and operate your ride effectively, smooth shifting and durable.
T800 Carbon Fiber frame
The KOOTU DECK6.1 mountain bike made of T800 carbon fiber,Therefore it is lighter and more rigid than ordinary bicycles.
Hydraulic Air Suspension Front Fork
This suspension fork with lockout delivers 100mm of suspension travel and an excellent damping system.The flat road state is locked into a hard fork. You can adjust this system to adapt to different road conditions,obviously,Make your ride safer
TEKTRO M275 Hydraulic Disc Brake System
Double Mechanical Disc Brakes offer great stopping power in case of an emergency. Continental Race King Wire tire provides excellent multi-condition performance.
Shimano DEORE M6100 groupset
Including Shimano DEORE M6100 Shift Lever, Shimano Deore M6100 Derailleur system,Cassette Sprocket and Bicycle Chain, so make your riding more relaxed and enjoyable.
Meanwhile the all-new SHIMANO DEORE M6100 rear derailleurs deliver advanced shifting performance with decreased tension in the low gear position
Thru Axle Design
The core rod is thicker than the quick-release core rod, the safety is higher. And after disassembling the wheel group, Not easy to rub the disc. For high-intensity cross-country riding, such as TRAIL (forest road), AM mountain bikes, the strength and locking method of thru axles are safer.
Ergonomic design, made of breathable memory foam material. so it provide you healthy riding experience
27.5/29inch Continental Tire
Equiped with professional Continental mountain bike tires. Wider tires with better grip performance,in addition,excellent wear and puncture resistance
it can provide a safe ride
Easy to Assembly and High Cost-performance
The bicycle is 95% well assembled, before sending out, the derailleur is already well adjusted and test running smoothly. Buyer only need to install front wheel, handlebar , seat and pedals . Contact us anytime if have any other question.
Therefore, if you are a novice mountain biker, you can start by considering this KOOTU DECK6.1 entry-level mountain bike, first of all, it is carbon brazed, very light weight.
Second, the configuration of shimano deore m6100 groupset, comprehensive performance, suitable for daily riding, commuting, travel, etc., hydraulic disc brakes more sensitive and reliable
Finally, he is a hardtail mountain bike, no rear shock, frame for a one-piece modeling of the mountain bike, relatively flat road conditions, less complex terrain woodland, light quality, easy to maintain, and then hardtail carbon brazed dimensional mountain bike, it is a cost-effective bike
If you are a cross-country veteran, it is recommended that you choose a mountain bike with full suspension carbon mountain bike
- Hydraulic Air Suspension Front Fork
- Shimano DEORE M6100 12S Derailleur System
- SHIMANO DEORE CN-M6100 Chain, advanced accessories that can make your riding more relaxed and enjoyable.
- T800 Carbon Fiber frame
- TEKTRO M275 Hydraulic Disc Brake System and Continental Tire:
- Continental Race King Wire tire
- Easy to Assembly and High Cost-performance
|Frame||Carbon fiber 27.5"/29"|
|Fork||Hydraulic Air suspension fork, Lockable , Travel:100mm|
|Saddle||YBT foam saddle|
|Seat Post||31.6*350mm, Aluminum|
|Bottom bracket||SHIMANO DEORE BB-MT500-PA|
|Chain||SHIMANO DEORE CN-M6100|
|Pedals||Alloy normal pedals, 9/16''|
|Rim||27.5/29 inch Aluminum , with F/V|
|Hub||Front Thru axle M15*110, Rear Thru axle M12*148|
|Tires||Continental Race King (C256 YL) 27.5/29*2.0|
|Accessories||Multi Assemble tools, User Manual|
Why Choose A Carbon Fiber Bicycle?
- Light weight. The weight of a frame made of carbon fiber is 1/4 of that of an ordinary alloy frame.
- Good shock resistance. Comes with damping effect, no need to use shock absorbers.
- It can greatly reduce wind resistance and improve the comfort of cycling.
- The carbon fiber composite bicycle has a strong structure and is not easy to deform.
- Good safety. The matrix of the carbon fiber composite material is a continuous phase that surrounds a large number of independent fibers, forming a dynamic and uncertain system. When this multi-phase material is impacted, even if a small amount of fiber breaks, its load will be quickly redistributed to the undamaged fiber, so that the structure can still bear. This greatly improves the safety of riding