- Hydraulic Air Suspension Front Fork: This suspension fork with lockout delivers 100mm of suspension travel and an excellent damping system.The flat road state is locked into a hard fork. You can adjust this system to adapt to different road conditions, which can better protect your riding safety.
- Shimano M6100 DEORE 12S Derailleur System: Including Shimano DEORE SL-M6100 Shift Lever, Rear Derailleur,Cassette Sprocket and SHIMANO KCNM6100118Q Bicycle Chain, advanced accessories that can make your riding more relaxed and enjoyable.
- T800 Carbon Fiber: The mountain bike frame uses T800 carbon fiber, which is lighter and more rigid than ordinary bicycles.The brake inner line design makes your bicycle visual effect more concise and generous.
- TEKTRO M275 Hydraulic Disc Brake System and Continental Tire: Double Mechanical Disc Brakes offer great stopping power in case of an emergency. Continental Race King Wire tire provides excellent multi-condition performance.
- Easy to Assembly and High Cost-performance: The bicycle is 95% well assembled, before sending out, the derailleur is already well adjusted and test running smoothly. Buyer only need to install front wheel, handlebar , seat and pedals . Contact us anytime if have any other question.
- Hydraulic Air Suspension Front Fork
- Shimano M6100 DEORE 12S Derailleur System
- KCNM6100118Q Bicycle Chain, advanced accessories that can make your riding more relaxed and enjoyable.
- T800 Carbon Fiber
- TEKTRO M275 Hydraulic Disc Brake System and Continental Tire:
- Continental Race King Wire tire
- Easy to Assembly and High Cost-performance
|Frame||Carbon fiber 27.5"/29"|
|Fork||Hydraulic Air suspension fork, Lockable , Travel:100mm|
|Saddle||YBT foam saddle|
|Seat Post||31.6*350mm, Aluminum|
|Bottom bracket||SHIMANO DEORE BB-MT500-PA|
|Chain||SHIMANO DEORE CN-M6100|
|Pedals||Alloy normal pedals, 9/16''|
|Rim||27.5/29 inch Aluminum , with F/V|
|Hub||Front Thru axle M15*110, Rear Thru axle M12*148|
|Tires||Continental Race King (C256 YL) 27.5/29*2.0|
|Accessories||Multi Assemble tools, User Manual|
SHIMANO DEORE M6100 Speed Control
SHIMANO DEORE M6100 1*12 Speeds with Shifter lever, Front derailleur, Rear derailleur - It enables you to start and operate your ride effectively, smooth shifting and durable.
Thru Axle Design
The core rod is thicker than the quick-release core rod, the safety is higher. And after disassembling the wheel group, Not easy to rub the disc. For high-intensity cross-country riding, such as TRAIL (forest road), AM mountain bikes, the strength and locking method of thru axles are safer.
SAVA Comfortable Saddle
Ergonomic design, made of breathable memory foam material. Give you healthy riding experience
Continental RaceKing Tire
Equiped with professional Continental mountain bike tires. The MTB tire is anti-gill, hard-wearing and has low rolling resistance to make you even faster.
Why Choose A Carbon Fiber Bicycle?
- Light weight. The weight of a frame made of carbon fiber is 1/4 of that of an ordinary alloy frame.
- Good shock resistance. Comes with damping effect, no need to use shock absorbers.
- It can greatly reduce wind resistance and improve the comfort of cycling.
- The carbon fiber composite bicycle has a strong structure and is not easy to deform.
- Good safety. The matrix of the carbon fiber composite material is a continuous phase that surrounds a large number of independent fibers, forming a dynamic and uncertain system. When this multi-phase material is impacted, even if a small amount of fiber breaks, its load will be quickly redistributed to the undamaged fiber, so that the structure can still bear. This greatly improves the safety of riding